Executive Strategy Manager™
The ESM is a web-based software application that takes you step by step through both the construction of, and reporting on, Balanced Scorecards and strategy maps. The only application built and managed by the creators of the Balanced Scorecard, Drs. Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton, the ESM will help you create strategic alignment and execute strategy at the corporate, division, and individual level.
The ESM allows for better meeting management by enabling you to communicate your corporate strategy and identify the key performance drivers at all levels of your organization. It is designed to help your organization quickly get started with the Balanced Scorecard (through structured coaching, templates, and processes), then grow with your organization as the Balanced Scorecard program matures.
Why consider the ESM today?
- ESM is the only platform designed top-down to serve the needs of the executive discussion flow and decision process. Other applications are designed for operational reporting with limited strategy capabilities added only as an afterthought.
- ESM is up and running in your organization the same day (vs. many applications that can take many months).
- ESM allows for better meeting management by enabling users to communicate their corporate strategy and identify the key performance drivers at all levels of an organization.
- ESM provides a complete solution for designing and implementing organizational scorecards with a manageable investment. It is integrated into the world’s largest Balanced Scorecard best practice library.
- ESM is an end user application for anyone who has basic computer skills.
- ESM offers a variety of online and print report options, including PowerPoint, PDF, and Excel.
- It is the only application built under the advisement of Balanced Scorecard creators, Drs. Kaplan and Norton.
- ESM is an end user driven application with new releases based off of the user community’s enhancements.
- Palladium is the only organization in the world that can support and augment this technology solution with Kaplan/Norton methodology training, consulting, and collaborative communities.
ClearPoint helps organizations translate strategy into action by managing strategy review meetings, automating performance management dashboards, and tracking key projects. By coordinating all the little tasks you need to keep track of, ClearPoint makes it easy to manage strategy.
ClearPoint Strategy Management and Balanced Scorecard software helps your leadership team make better decisions. It's web based, so everyone on the team always sees the whole picture. And it's affordable, starting at only $50 per user per month, with no expensive configuration required.
ClearPoint gets your entire organization on one page, so you can make decisions about your strategy based on the most current information. Interactive Balanced Scorecard briefing books that work online or off make meetings productive
ClearPoint allows for almost unlimited flexibility in visualizing your performance management reports. Combo charts? No problem. Want to have fifteen different ways of looking at a piece of information? No problem. Want to completely change your layout? No problem.
While making meetings more productive is great, the real work happens between meetings. Are projects on track? Have milestones been met? ClearPoint project management software keeps you on top of projects so you can focus on strategy.